Cliquez ici pour lire le site en français
Situated in the south of the Loire Valley, only 2 hours from Paris, this lovely 18th century cottage was recently restored and converted into two comfortable holiday homes that can house from 6 to 30 people.
Up to 16 people can enjoy the contemporary and luminous spaces of Pamoja Liptrap. The more traditional and very charming Pamoja Cooma, is perfect for a group of 6 to 14 people.
- calm and by the water: situated in front of the lake of Chemillé sur Indrois
- in front of the medieval church of Saint Vincent
- close to the chateaux of the Loire Valley and many vineyards
- only 2h from Paris, 1h30 from the Futuroscope of Poitiers, 3h from Disneyland Paris, the sea or ski slopes...
- two independant homes (Liptrap, 16 persons and Cooma, 14 persons) that can be joined: ideal for holidays with friends or family
- house plans drawn by architects and a designer
- accessible in a wheelchair (Pamoja Liptrap)
- a lovely 300 metre walk along the lake to the beach, playground, boat rental, restaurant, mini-golf and fishing
- convenient "get together" room for meals, seminars...
Beautiful, well equipped holiday homes with services:
- recent and practical equipment
- baby gear (high chair, baby bath...), games, toys, books
- 2 baby-grand pianos
- Wi-fi internet connection
- bbq and outdoor furniture
- tennis rackets, fishing rods, pétanque game, a canoe...
- Pool table and babyfoot (Cooma)
- we can organise meals, cooking lessons, wine tasting, babysitting, guided tours... See here!
We dreamed our house:
An idyllic setting, generous spaces, a spacious garden, practical equipment, comfortable furniture, pleasant lighting and coupled it with a civic approach: wheelchair access, recuperation of rain water, local raw material, Class A or A+ electrical appliances and lights.
Architects, a designer and craftsmen put together all their savoir faire to bring life again to this beautiful place, where peace, comfort, design and respect for others and nature meet.
This lead to the birth of "Pamoja", a word that comes from Africa describing togetherness. "Pamoja" is our dream and your holiday home.
Click here to see the floor plan of Pamoja Liptrap
Click here to see the floor plan of Pamoja Cooma
Click here to see extracts from our visitor's book
Pamoja Liptrap: the small sitting room, dining area and kitchen
Pamoja Liptrap: The sitting room