Three properties, for groups all comfortably accomodated in well designed gîtes:
- Pamoja : 30 pers.
- L'Ancienne Poste de Nouans : 29 pers.
- Le Moulin de Charreau : 12 pers.
- Pamoja Liptrap: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, up to 16 pers.
This building has two parts
- The ancient barn turned into a home with generous volumes and natural light that make it unique.
- The old dwelling part of the house. The floors were dug to make more ceiling height, walls were knocked down to created one big space full of charm, with exposed beams, an old brick and stone fireplace and a beautiful oak floor.
On the lake side ground floor, there is one big open space. The kitchen is big, functional and very well equiped. The sitting room area is defined by comfortable couches, and old baby grand piano (playable and kept in tune) and an efficient wood stove. The kitchen and dining spaces are designed to cater for a 30 person group.
There is also a veranda facing the lake that can be used as an extra bedroom, a sitting room during the summer, an art studio, a play room for children, etc.
A bedroom with an en-suite shower room is accessible in a wheelchair.
On the church side ground floor, there is an open space with two couches and two armchairs in front of the fireplace and a big wooden dining room table. There is a second shower room and a toilet.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, two bathrooms with WC and a large covered terrace.
- Pamoja Cooma can sleep up to 14 people in over 300 square metres. Cooma is an Australian Aboriginal word meaning "Lake".
Pamoja Cooma has 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounges, each with a wood stove, a play room with a pool table, a baby grand piano and a babyfoot, a generous kitchen, Internet Wifi, games, toys, fancy dresses for children, etc.
It is the ideal setting for a family or friends get together
Three buildings organised around a lovely terrace dominated by a century old cedar tree. Twelve bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 3 lounges... a spacious garden and a forest. Close to gorgeous typical villages and beautiful chateaux, a short (15km) drive to the world class Beauval Zoo.
Built in 1832 on the Indrois river, the Moulin de Charreau has 6 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well equiped kitchen and a large dining-sitting area with several couches, a fireplace and a piano and a veranda. It is 3 floors high, each about 100m2. The property is set in a lovely garden with direct access to the river (fenced from the garden) and is extremely peaceful and cosy. There is internet WIFI, a canoe, games, toys, fancy dresses, etc.
Pamoja has large versatile spaces for any occassion !